St. Patrick’s Masonic Lodge No. 43 Installations

Reading Time: 2 minutes St. Patrick‘s Founded in 1756 as No. 270, Warrant Exchanged in 1817 for No. 43. Installation Night 2016. Worshipful Master W. Bro. John Noel Cross, being presented with the Bible which was presented to his Grandfather on 50 years of Masonry. Also pictured W. Bro. John Cross Senior. The new W.M. with Installing Officer W. … Read more