The New Connaught Rooms – Sheffield Freemasonry

Reading Time: 2 minutes In 1908 The Connaught Rooms were named after the then Grand Master, the Duke of Connaught and became one of the most popular venues for social and corporate events . They were built upon the site of the Freemasons Tavern and in 1910 this building was replaced with the current structure. Next to the New … Read more