Reading Time: 2 minutes


St. Patrick’s Masonic Lodge No. 43 Installations

St. Patrick‘s

Founded in 1756 as No. 270, Warrant Exchanged in 1817 for No. 43.

Installation Night 2016.

Worshipful Master W. Bro. John Noel Cross, being presented with the Bible which was presented to his
Grandfather on 50 years of Masonry.

Also pictured W. Bro. John Cross Senior.

The new W.M. with Installing Officer W. Bro. Gordon Keep and W. Bro. John Cross Snr.

With D.o.C. W. Bro. Jim Thompson and W. Bro. G. Robinson.

W. Bro. Cross Snr. holding his blackthorn stick with emblem in the handle to assist him in enforcing disciple in the Lodge!

Lodge 43 Officers for 2016.

%d bloggers like this: