A meeting of the Provincial Grand Lodge Committee is to be held at Bridgend Masonic Hall, Coychurch Road, BRIDGEND CF31 2AP, on Friday the 13th May 2016 at 6.00pm.
- To receive and consider the Provincial Grand Treasurer’s Report
- To receive and consider the Provincial Grand Registrar’s Report
- To receive the Provincial Grand Almoner’s Report
- To receive and consider the Report of the General Purposes Committee
- To receive and consider the Report of the Provincial membership Officer
- To receive an address by the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master
To transact any other business requiring attention
N.B. Provincial Grand Lodge Committee consists of the Grand Officers, Provincial Grand Officers of the year, members of the General Purposes Committee and the Master of every Lodge in the Province (or his nominated Representative).
Any Master unable to attend should inform the Provincial Grand Secretary, through his Lodge Secretary, of the name of the Past Master nominated to represent him. Such Nominee cannot be a Grand Officer or an Acting Provincial Grand Lodge Officer.
Preliminary Notice: The Annual Meeting of Provincial Grand Lodge will be held at Barry on Monday, 27th June 2016. Masters and Wardens of all Lodges are expected to attend.