The Masonic Charitable Foundation, launched on 1 April 2016 is one of the largest grant making charities in the country. At their heart they have a clear aim: to build better lives for Freemasons, for families, for everyone.
The Foundation will take over the work of the four central Masonic Charities, providing a wide range of grants to Freemasons and their families who have a financial, health and care or family need.
The Foundation will also award grants to other charities, medical research studies and disaster relief appeals.
Funded entirely through the generous donations of the Masonic community, the Foundation will have an annual charitable expenditure which places it amongst the largest charities in the country.
The Foundation will be financially strong, well-resourced and able to respond more effectively to the changing needs of Masonic families and other charitable organisations.
The MCF website provides information about:
• The support that the Masonic Charitable Foundation will provide
• The review and consolidation of the central Masonic Charities (CMCs)
• The grants provided in support of other registered charities
• The latest news about the Masonic Charitable Foundation and the existing Charities
• How to make a donation to the Masonic Charitable Foundation
• Frequently asked questions
The Masonic Charitable Foundation, is one of the largest grant making charities in the country. At their heart they have a clear aim: to build better lives for Freemasons, for families, for everyone.