Masonic Homes Month is the perfect opportunity to recognize the remarkable accomplishments of Masonic relief in California – from our beautiful residential campuses to statewide Masonic Outreach Services and the Masonic Center for Youth and Families. Follow these helpful tips for starting a celebration of your own:
- Read Grand Master Perry’s Masonic Homes Month Proclamation at your stated meeting and discuss as a group how to raise awareness about Masonic Homes resources for brothers and widows who may benefit from outreach services.
- Encourage members to give to the Masonic Homes – individually or by making a combined lodge donation.
- Encourage long-term sojourners to complete an application for Masonic affiliation with our grand lodge. Many outreach services are reserved for brothers who have been Master Masons and dues-paying members of the Grand Lodge of California for five or more years.
- Contact Masonic Assistance to request an in-person presentation about the Masonic Homes and Masonic Outreach Services at your lodge by calling 888/466-3642 or emailing email@example.com.
- Visit the Masonic Homes website for an overview of outreach and residential services available through the Masonic Homes.
- Provide lodge members with useful outreach resources, like Signs a Child May Need Help and answers to common questions about Masonic Family Outreach Services or Masonic Senior Outreach Services.
- Consider mailing brothers who have moved outside California a guide to out-of-state member benefits.
- Reach out to your lodge’s widows to make sure they’re aware of the benefits available to them, using this template sweethearts letter.
Fraternal support services are available today because of the generous gifts of California Masons like you. Support the Masonic Homes by making a tax-deductible gift today.
All freemason.org articles may be repurposed by any Masonic publication with credit to the Grand Lodge of California. Print this article and post it at lodge; include it in your Trestleboard or website; email it to members; or use the buttons at the top of this page to share it on Facebook or Twitter.